IF YOUR DEPARTMENT IS HAVING AN UPCOMING EVENT/FUNDRAISER PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL WITH THE DETAILS SO IT CAN BE POSTED.
Upcoming Events in Niagara County:
* 4/25/2010 Cambria Fire Co. Jr. FF's Pasta Luncheon
* 5/9/2010 Terrys Corner Fire Co. Mother's Day Chicken BBQ
* 6/5/2010 Lewiston #2 Fire Co. Summertime Raffle
* 6/12/2010 Rapids Fire Co. 50 Gun Bonanza
* 6/20/2010 Miller Hose Co. Father's Day Car Show
* 6/20/2010 Wolcottsville Fire Co. Father's Day Chicken BBQ
* 7/21/2010 - 7/24/2010 WNYVFA Convention at Shawnee
* 7/30/2010 - 8/1/2010 Youngstown Fire Co. Field Days
* 8/14 Tri County Fire Chiefs Equipment Show
* 8/27/2010 Hartland Fire Co. Bike Night & Show
* 9/11/2010 Wolcottsville Fire Co. 45 Gun Bonanza
* 9/18/2010 Rapids Fire Co. Fall Gun Raffle
* 9/19/2010 Tri-Community Ambulance Basket Auction
* 10/2/2010 St. Johnsburg Fire Co. Gun Raffle
* 11/14/2010 Rapids Fire Co. Fall All-U-Can Eat Pancake Breakfast
* 11/20/2010 Wolcottsville Fire Co. Turkey Raffle
* 12/4/2010 Rapids Fire Co. Christmas Raffle
NCFW is going to be going through major renovations in the near future. If you have any pictures: hall, apparatus, patches, calls, etc. please feel free to send them in so they can be published. Please send them to the This website is not possible without audience assistance. Thank-you!!!
Just received word that Lewiston #2 Fire Co. has their Summertime Raffle on Saturday June 5, 2010 starting at 1pm.
MVA w/Serious Injury:
Around 3:30PM South Lockport members were dispatched to a reported 2 car accident on Lincoln Ave near Mac Limo Co. A caller reported one patient to be unconscious. 23M7 quickly arrived on scene and updated dispatch that all patients were conscious. Comman further requested Mercy Flight to land in a field at the scene, Rapids to establish a Landing Zone, and for Rapids and South Lockport Fire Police to shut-down Lincoln Ave between Akron Rd and Davison Rd. One female patient was transported via Mercy Flight 1 to ECMC. Two other patients signed release of treatment. Cause of the accident is still be investigated by NCSD.
Tractor Trailer vs Lawn Tractor MVA:
Around 11AM Wolcottsville firefighters were alerted to a reported MVA involving an 18 wheeler and a lawn tractor in front of 8645 Akron Rd. Patrol arrived on scene reported power pole and lines down on top of tractor trailer, patient from lawn tractor was an 89yom CAOx3 laying in middle of road. Wolcottsville command requested Middleport ALS. After further assessment EMS requested Mercy Flight to the scene for transport of the elderly male. Terrys Corners was requested to establish a landing zone for the helicopter and to aide with traffic control. Rapids was requested for an ambulance to transport the driver of the tractor trailer. Mercy Flight 6 transported 1 patient to ECMC and Rapids 19R9A transported 1 patient to ENH:L. Accident is still under investigation by NCSD.
Fatal House Fire:
Around 5AM Miller Hose and Olcott monitors were alerted to a reported trailer fire with occupants still trapped inside on West Creek Rd. 11M7A assumed command reporting fully engulfed structure with occupants still inside and requesting Olcott's ambulance "HOT." Command further requested 2 Mercy Flight helicopters for burn victims and an additional Rural Metro ALS Ambulance. Wrights Corners was dispatched to establish a landing zone at their fire hall for the helicopters. Mercy Flight 7 transported 1 adult to ECMC with 3rd degree burns to hands and feet and Mercy Flight 6 transported 1 pediatric to Women and Childrens Hospital of Buffalo with unknown extent of injuries. Wrights Corners was also requested to supply an engine at the scene of the fire for a FAST team and for their ambulance to stand-by at Miller Hose Hall. Barker was requested to stand-by at Olcott Fire Hall and South Wilson was requested to supply an engine for stand-by at Miller Hose Hall. One other children was transported via ground ambulance with unknown extent of injuries. 2 patients: 1 adult and 1 pediatric were pronounced at the scene. Fire is still under investigation by NCSD.